Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ready for fall

These last few weeks, I have been juggling around quite a platter of goals and desires. To some extent, that has been inspirational and was fueling my creativity in a lot of ways. Mostly though, it made me feel hectic, and having so many goals actually kept me from achieving any of them. I think part of the reason why I felt the need to have such goal was a fear that I would forget them altogether if I didn't immediately take action.
Happily, this is why the written language was invented...

1. Learn Spanish
2. Take lessons to learn web development so that I can...
3. Build websites for certain artists.
4. Help represented artist get a residency.
5. Find a full time job with benefits.
6. Find financial stability.
7. Take ballet...or karate.
8. Progress in personal art.

Really what I want is an inner peace with MYSELF. Spending more time indoors by myself has helped me realize that a platter of wants is no good unless you can focus your energy into actually accomplishing one. Also trying my best not to rush and keep my room clean. :) I think that mentally I am finally ready to usher in fall as a state of mind. ALso excited to wear layers and sweaters for fall. yup yup. :)

No comments: