Monday, March 29, 2010

Libra-Scorpio (Week of Drama & Criticism) + Capricorn I (Week of the Ruler)

Stayed up late last night (relative to the usual time) working on preliminary plans with my summer "project" (tentatively titled: "Once More" or "Ocean," ...waiting for something better). Crawling into bed around 3 am and for no reason in particular decided to forgo my obvious tiredness to flip through the Big Book of Relationships.

Had a few birthdays to investigate, as always, and a few to revisit. I can't help but sigh, I don't really *want* to believe in astrology, but this damn book always proves to be so right. (Horoscopes are bull though)
Anyway, Libra-Scorpio (Week of Drama & Criticism) + Capricorn I (Week of the Ruler)



"People can only free themselves"
The lesson I am still battling with.

No comments: