Thursday, January 28, 2010

Running out of steam? noo0o

Ahh yes...there is something endearing about eating cup noodles from the office kitchen for dinner towards the end of the month...

The biggest "issue" in my life right now seems to be the acquisition of enough sleep, which doesn't come easy when one maintains "work hard, play hard" as their life mantra. I got the promotion @ work, but it feels worthless when I don't have the energy to grab it by the balls and own it.

That being said, I have at least 4 friends with birthday parties this weekend, but I think I'll be staying home and sleeping instead. I'll get some fake nails on Sunday afternoon and maybe even watercolor a bit before if it's sunny enough. I definitely need some jogging/yoga/butt kicking (pole/belly-dancing classes start in two weeks...). In short, taking the weekend off to be me...

Will likely be out drunk and nasty by Sunday.
x0x

No comments: